Day Tour Taman Negara (ex-KL)
|Availability||Everyday (Pre-Book Needed)|
|Register at||Lobby Hotel Mandarin Pacific, Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur|
|Pick Up Time||6.00 am|
|Drop Off Point (Tour Ends)||Your Hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre Only|
|Drop Off Time||7.30 pm|
Being the oldest rainforest in the world, Taman Negara is nature’s gift to wildlife and adventure lovers. It boasts wondrous journey of flora and fauna, and is the-go-to getaway favourite by thousands of local and international tourists seeking to beat the rush of city life.
This escapade is designed for busy folks and travelers who may be transiting and have limited time. Don’t let time rob you an experience of a lifetime.
We designed it such that you will visit the best parts of Taman Negara; trekking under the vast rainforest canopy and trudge on the longest canopy walkway; visit the Orang Asli (the Batek Tribe) and more.
We’ve even planned of a pick-up and drop-off transfer services from your hotel in KL City Centre for your convenience. Terms and conditions do apply, so please call in to check if your hotel is listed within our service area.
Make a Booking
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit
Package Fee Breakdown
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (RM)|
|Adult (1 pax)||1,000.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||600.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||540.00|
|6.00 a.m||Pickup from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur city centre only
Depart to from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara.
|9.30 a.m||Estimated time arrival in Taman Negara
Canopy Walkway (the world’s longest hanging bridge)
Trekking to Bukit Teresek
|12.00 p.m||Lunch at floating restaurant|
|1.30 p.m||Visit Orang Asli Village (settlement)
Rapid Shooting (5 major rapids towards Kuala Terengganu)
|4.00 p.m||Depart from Taman Negara to Kuala Lumpur|
|7.30 p.m||Estimated time arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only
- 1 Lunch in Taman Negara
- Round-trip transportation from any major hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Guide & Activities
- Video, Camera or Smartphone Camera License (RM5.00 per unit), Insurance Coverage.
- Pick Up and Drop Off outside Kuala Lumpur City (additional cost subject to distance from Kuala Lumpur city)
- Pay to Wildlife Department, Taman Negara- Current rate is RM1.00, might be increased to Max 30.00/per person
- Please bring clothes for changing after the park activities.